In 2018 Euroins Bulgaria for the second consecutive year was awarded for its corporate social responsibility during the year. The company won a prize in the competition "Insurers for the Society 2018", organized by the Association of Bulgarian Insurers and the Bulgarian Association of Insurance Brokers . Euroins Bulgaria was awarded for its cause for providing funds for a summer rehabilitation camp for twenty three children with severe physical disabilities residing in Complex for social services for children with disabilities – Roman town ".
In 2017 Euroins Bulgaria won a second prize in the competition "Insurers of the Society 2017", organized by the Association of Bulgarian Insurers and the Bulgarian Association of Insurance Brokers, with its cause to provide funds for a summer rehabilitation camp for orphans with severe physical disabilities from a Family-type Accommodation Center in Veliko Tarnovo city.
In 2014 Euroins Bulgaria is nominated as "The most dynamic developing insurance company" for 2013 at the traditional awards "Best Insurer of the Year" organized by the VUZF University, Association of Bulgarian Insurers, Foundation "Prof. Dr. Veleslav Gavriiski "and the Bulgarian Association of Supplementary Pension Security.
For the second consecutive year Euroins Romania won the “Product of the year” award in the general insurance business for 2011 (The PRIMM Excellence Trophy) with the “IMM Protector”. The award was presented at The Romanian Insurance Market Awards Gala, awarded by the PRIMM – Insurance & Pensions magazine. Euroins Romania received 11 additional awards for the outstanding results achieved by the Company’s agencies throughout the country, led by Buzau and Maramures. The “IMM Protector” is a complex insurance product in the field of responsibilities, aimed at small and medium enterprises, which covers the risks related to general third party liability, employer liability, professional liability, environmental responsibility etc.
The Romanian Insurance Market Awards Gala is a traditional event which held its XII ceremony this year. The event took place on March, 26 in Radisson Blue Hotel in Bucharest where over 400 leaders and experts from the insurance sector gathered.
Euroins Bulgaria won the award “Company with best corporate management for 2006”. The ceremony organized by the Investors Association took place at the Military club on June 28,2007.The nominees for the prestigious award were Euroins Plc, Industrial Holding Bulgaria AD, Orgahim AD, Sinergon Holding AD and Stara Planina Hold AD. The winner of “Company with best corporate management for 2006” was elected on the ground of a Card for evaluation according to 37 clear criteria, by a Commission members:
- Bistra Boeva – professor at UNWE and an ex- member of the State Securities and Exchange Commission
- Bistra Ilkova – Executive Director of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange
- Viktor Hristov – Associate professor at NBU and a member of the Management Board of the the Investors Association
- George Draichev – A member of the Management Board of the Association
- Dimana Rankova – Deputy-chairwoman of the Financial Supervision Commission
- Luibomir Lekov – Chairman of Management Board of Investor BG AD and a member of the Management Board of the the Investors Association
- Nikolay Maister – Director of investment broker Intercapital and a member of the Management Board of the Investors Association
- Nikolay Staikov – deputy chief editor of “Capital” newspaper
- Plamen Chipev – research associate at Institute of Economics – BAN, executive Director of the “Institute for corporate researches”
- Radoslav Tsonchev - professor at UNWE and an ex- chairman of the State Securities and Exchange Commission
- Stoyu Nedin – Chairman of the Management Board of the Investors Association
- Todor Breshkov – a member of the Board of Directors of the Bulgarian Stock Exchange and a member of the Management Board of the Investors Association
- Toni Markov - Executive Director and a Member of the Management Board of the Investors Association, Head of the “Journalists' Club AAA”.