Euroins Bulgaria supported TEDxVitosha COUNTDOWN 2021 conference, a part of the global initiative of TED Talks, a non-governmental organization dedicated to technology, entertainment and design, and bringing together events entitled "Ideas worth sharing".
TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share an experience similar to the global TED conference. TEDxVitosha COUNTDOWN 2021 featured videos from TED Talks Global and live local speakers as follows:
* Robert Wilson - Founder and Artistic Director of The Watermill Center, an art laboratory in Water Mill, New York.
* World-renowned chef Gianfranco Chiarini and his wife Anna Chiarini, who have extensive experience in Michelin-starred restaurants, 5-star hotels and cruise ships in more than 114 countries around the world.
* Ani Filipova - a former banker with over 15 years of experience in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
* Nathan Spees - Youth Coach and Teacher, WWF Austria. He worked for the United States Environmental Protection Agency and spent six years in Alaska developing community-based environmental programs before moving to Austria.
* Sarah Stoner, Head of Intelligence Development at the UK Wildlife Justice Commission. Ms. Stoner has over 16 years of experience in intelligence and analysis in the context of law enforcement in the fight against wildlife crime.
* Nevena Nikolova - fashion designer. For more than two decades, Nevena has been creating beautiful, high-quality clothes that bring joy and comfort. Nevena has gained international recognition around the world, dressing many celebrities and royalty.
The subject of this year's TEDxVitosha COUNTDOWN 2021 edition was focused on innovation and sustainability in five areas: energy, transport, materials, food, nature.
TEDxVitosha has been transmitting the messages of the global initiative in Bulgaria for 5 years already.
Mrs. Rumyana Betova, CEO Euroins Bulgaria
Mrs. Desislava Elenkova, Marketing and Communications Manager, Euroins