Faithful to its commitment to provide high quality and reliable services to its policyholders, Euroins Greece proceeded with the certification of its business operation according to the international quality standard ISO.
The Company has secured the top ISO certification from the Société Anonyme for Industrial Research, Technological Development and Laboratory Testing, Certification and Quality (EBETAM) in the following areas:
1. Quality Management System Certification (ISO 9001)
2. Business Continuity Management System Certification (ISO 22301)
3. Environmental Management System Certification (ISO 14001)
4. Occupational Health & Safety Management System Certification (ISO 45001)
5. Information Security Management System Certification (ISO 27001)
6. Anti-Bribery Management System Certification (ISO 37001)
It is noted that EBETAM is a public interest company of mixed character, in the share capital of which participate both public sector bodies and companies as well as private companies. EBETAM operates under the supervision of the General Secretariat for Industry of the Ministry of Development.
The CEO of Euroins Greece, Mr. Evgeny Ignatov stated: "In the context of strengthening and deepening Euroins' presence in the Greek market, we have certified the quality of Euroins Greece's operations in accordance with leading European and international standards. In addition to expanding our product offerings, in order to cover every insurance need of our customers, we achieve continuous and substantial upgrading of the quality of our services in accordance with modern standards of Corporate Governance."